Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Survey Monkey and Opera browser

I'm a big fan of Survey Monkey the tool we use for online surveys, but even I have to admit that it's a real pain editing a large survey. Shadi nearly went insane on the LDA survey. The answer is the opera browser. Opera is currently the fastest browser at executing JavaScript. (Geeks - look at this script speed test table) Survey Monkey is JavaScript intensive, so using Opera makes editing forms less like walking through treacle. I'd highly recommend you install Opera, if only to use with Survey Monkey

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Or use it if a regular Gmail user.

-/|\- said...

Another notable non mainstream browser is...

http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/

...try loading something like eBay in it. I get the page loaded in < 1 second on my machine. Compare that to about 3 seconds for IE / Firefox.